About the Company
DEVELOPMENT-IS A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS…
High farming standards, transition to a trendsetting technology suppose using high - effective fertilizers, which to a great extend increase the quality of soil, by that increasing the harvest. Among a wide range of mineral fertilizers a special place take kinds of nitrogen products, such as ammonium nitrate.
Today the only producer of ammonium nitrate on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan is LLC «Mendeleevskazot».
Since there was made a decision concerning the building of chemical factory in 1983 had began the history of the plant «Mendeleevskazot».
Choice of location area was not accidental:
- Neighbouring with the biggest chemical factories in the republic, which are situated in Mendeleevsk and Nizhnekamsk;
- Availability for transport junction;
- Water resources (rivers: Kama, Vyatka) and manpower reserves should have become essential factors for a successful production activity and development of the plant.
On the 30th June 1989 there was placed in operation the first production of ammonium nitrate, projected capacity of which was 450 000 t/y. However the realization of this capacity was postponed for reasons of political instability in the country, and because of transition to market-based economy.
Despite of various difficulties, the plant continued its work concerning an improvement of product quality, thanks to a high qualified personnel and development of technology.
An absolutely new step of the plant development had begun in 2004, the main aim of which was expansion of the plant in the number of the leading producers of mineral fertilizers in Russia.
Currently LLC «Mendeleevskazot» remains the only producer of ammonium nitrate in the Republic of Tatarstan.
At the present moment the plant successfully works on the market of mineral fertilizers as well as in Russian Federation so in the countries of non CIS states.
Productive capacity of LLC «Mendeleevskazot» is 380.000 t/y of ammonium nitrate. Besides the main product – ammonium nitrate- the plant also produces light nitric acid, liquid and gaseous bulk oxygen.
Advantages of LLC «Mendeleevskazot»:
- Reliable, modern and fast-growing chemical plant;
- Production and sale of mineral fertilizers;
- The quality of products, which correspond to Russian standards and have necessary certificates and passports;
- Honesty in calculation, reliability and promptness in implementation of supply contracts;
- Cooperation with SEZ (Special Economic Zone) Alabuga (providing rail way services)
Near-term perspective for the LLC «Mendeleevskazot» is the construction of a new and the only in the history of Russia plant «Ammoni», specialized on the production of ammonia, methanol, granulated urea in accordance with global norms and standards. Materialization of this project will solve for the plant the problem with a raw material, create an endless technological circle and give an opportunity for LLC «Mendeleevskazot» to pass to a new productive level.
Today, the stuff at the plant accounts more than 800 people.
During its production activity the plant has changed forms of ownership and names of the company:
1983 – 1988 – «Novomendeleevsky Chemical Plant»;
1988 – 1991 – a part of JSC «Chemical Plant named after L.Y Karpov»;
1992 – 2000 – State venture «Novomendeleevsky Chemical Plant»;
2000 – 2002 – Unitarian state venture «Таtazot»;
2002 – 2004 – Оpen joint stock company«Таtazot»;
Since 2004 till present– Limited liability company «Мendeleevskazot»